Women in Motorsport New Zealand
An advisory commission to MotorSport New Zealand, Women in Motorsport New Zealand (WIMNZ) supports women who compete, volunteer, work in and are passionate about motorsport in New Zealand.
Some of our initiatives include:
- An annual volunteer official Women in Motorsport exchange programme that we run in collaboration with the Australian Women in Motor Sport Commission.
- Our Women in Motorsport Ambassador programme to help raise the profile of women in New Zealand motorsport.
- Actively sharing infomation about the different roles undertaken by women in motorsport, such as competitors, engineers, officials, volunteers, media and event organisers.
- Supporting club-based driver training and women in motorsport participation initiatives.
- Creating a social media prescence which helps profile and support women involved in all aspects of motorsport in New Zealand.
The Virgin Australia Supercars Trans-Tasman Female Official Exchange Programme takes place again in 2019. Applications are now open. Please see the 'Exchange' tab in the menu bar above. Check out the articles about previous exchange participants in the latest news section.
See our presence on the MotorSport New Zealand website.
Follow us on social media - see the icons at top right of the screen.